Please contact us at email@example.com for questions or interest in volunteer opportunities. Whether you just have minutesor hours available in a month, participating in ATD-MAC volunteer opportunities can offer you so many benefits!
What’s in it for me?
- Build relationships by broadening your professional network
- Gain leadership experience in a safe environment
- Learn cutting-edge Workplace Learning and Performance trends
- Give back to the chapter while gaining visibility in your field
- Use your strengths to attain new goals and a new role
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the chapter to support members
- Acquire expertise in new technologies
- Learn what works in other workplace organizations
- Complete your role with flexibility and independence
Areas of Opportunity:
- Administration - Ensure compliance with national requirements and support member offerings
- Finance – Assist in keeping the Chapter financially sound through annual audits
- Marketing – Design and implement marketing strategies (social media, blog, etc.)
- Membership – Work with new and potential members and support our power member development efforts
- Monthly Programming – Enhance monthly programming by volunteering at an event, brainstorming future programming opportunities, identify speakers and topics, offer locations to hold events
- Blog – Utilize your writing and editorial skills to provide educational content to our memberse
- Technology – Work on web site development and enhancements
Interested in volunteering? We'd love to have you join the board or volunteer to support an area and work directly with a chapter leader. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.