Trends & Issues:
Navigating a Path to Organizational Leadership
President, Loichinger Avantage LLC
Date & Location
Wednesday, October 19
3301 Kinsman Blvd.
Madison, WI 53704
Registration begins at 8:00
Program runs from 8:30-10:30
ASTD SCWC Members - $25.00
Non-Member Guests - $35.00
Watch any newscast or read the paper and you'll hear about the "new normal." After a few years of reality we don't need broadcasters to point it ou. We can see and feel the changes in our organizations.
Technology has changed. The marketplace has changed. Come to think of it, what hasn’t changed? It begs the question - Have we significantly changed the way that we develop leaders in our organizations?
Together, we can access the answers! Join us as we share leading research and best practices from some of the best companies across the nation. We want to encourage those attending to share their stories of significant changes and impact in their companies as well.
Here is what you can expect to gain from participating in the October program:
- Understand the unique difference between developing leaders vs. organizational leadership,
- Identify the challenges organizations face as they develop leadership capacity and identify potential in emerging leaders,
- Listen to what area companies have done to successfully reinforce the importance of leadership development with their executive team,
- Review the shifts and changes your colleagues have made when develop leaders in the “new normal,”
- Receive a blueprint for identifying and developing leaders in your organization.
Presenter Bios Loichinger Avantage LLC
Dan Loichinger, president and founder of Loichinger Advantage LLC, will be the moderator for this panel. He brings over 17 years of corporate training and leadership development experience from the inside, and 12 years of leadership and organizational development experience as a consultant.